The 3 "i's"
Integrity and respect
Consideration, esteem, commitment to the company, attentiveness, loyalty, uprightness, honesty, morality.
- Follow instructions
- Request approval
- Have positive intentions
- Undertake ethical and responsible action
- Communicate openly with our customers
Trust and personal responsibility in internal and external relations.
- Show commitment
- Have a positive attitude - this is possible
- Personal commitment to ongoing improvement and the desire to progress
- Not hesitating to call oneself into question to respond to market demands
- Simplify procedures that slow things down and have no added value
- Have our R&D department work with universities like the ULB, ULG and other research centres