We always scrupulously comply with current standards and legislation in our production, packaging and shipping activities. We have a technical data sheet and safety sheet for each product.
Our quality management system has obtained ISO 9001 certification. This guarantee of quality starts as soon as the order is received and ends when the goods are collected. In between times, we will have conducted several controls on the quality of the raw materials, the product being manufactured and the finished product.
Through this standard, we undertake to adopt an organisation model and intervention methodology aimed at ensuring ongoing improvements and achieving the following objectives:
- Ensure the reliability and safety of our products via ISO 9001 certification
- Ensure the constant intrinsic quality of our products
- Maintain and reinforce practices to make sure our facilities are hygienic, safe, tidy, orderly and clean
- Be attentive to our customers' requirements and monitor changes in legislation
- Consolidate our leadership via our different ranges
- Develop new products and services
- Improve the company's technical performance
- Improve working methods and internal communications
- Develop employee skills
- Optimise supplier relations
- Ensure sustainable development
This quality management system enabled us to obtain a high satisfaction rating from our customers.